North Coast Wine Co. Outerbound Pinot Noir – WineO Mark Review Wine Stats Grape Variety: 100% Pinot Noir Vintage: 2019 ABV: 14% Wine Region: North Coast,
Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc Wine Review
Arguably the most famous, not to mention most accessible in price and availability, New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc in the world.
Although with simple labeling, you might be familiar with the brand as they have many TV commercials constantly running in the US.
Quick Facts About Kim Crawford
- Established in 1996 by founder and namesake Kim Crawford, the first bottles came to the US in 1998
- Bought by Constellation Brands, one of the largest wine, beer, and spirits producers in the world, in 2006 for a cool $50 million
- Kim Crawford, the founder, left the brand in 2007 after the purchase by Constellation, and now specializes in organic and sustainable wines and is founder of Loveblock wines
- Benchmark New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc from the Marlborough region
- Listed under Wine Spectator Top 100 four times
- Largest Sauvignon Blanc producer in NZ, over 60% of NZ’s total output
- The official wine of the US Open, both in 2019 and 2020
- Great for making cocktails – recipes found on site
- Offers Sauvignon Blanc in cans!
Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc Review
For an NZ Sauvignon Blanc, you normally want crisp, refreshing, citrus, and grapefruit flavors with a little grassiness to the wine. And this wine delivers all those qualities, and more, like a good price.
Pair it with a light summer salad, lemon chicken, fresh oysters, shrimp cocktail, or drink it for every summer occasion.
Not to mention, it’s very accessible. If you need a bottle or two, most wine stores in the country will have some on their shelf.
Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc Taste Notes
This Sauvignon Blanc is a consistently flavorful wine. with vibrant acidity. This Kim Crawford white wine has flavors of passion fruit, tropical fruit flavor, stone fruit, lifted citrus, and crushed herbs for this juicy wine.
Where to Buy Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc?
Böen Pinot Noir – WineO Mark Review Wine Stats Grape Variety: 100% Pinot Noir Vintage: 2021 ABV: 14.6% Wine Region: California Flavor Profile: Cherry, raspberry, blackberry,
Merry Edwards Sauvignon Blanc – WineO Mark Review Wine Stats Grape Variety: 100% Sauvignon Blanc Vintage: 2022 ABV: 14% Wine Region: Russian River Valley, California
The Hess Collection Allomi Chardonnay – WineO Mark Review Wine Stats Grape Variety: 100% Chardonnay Vintage: 2019 ABV: 14.3% Wine Region: Napa Valley, California Flavor Profile: