North Coast Wine Co. Outerbound Pinot Noir – WineO Mark Review Wine Stats Grape Variety: 100% Pinot Noir Vintage: 2019 ABV: 14% Wine Region: North Coast,
Mumm Napa Review
From one of the most popular sparkling wine wineries in Napa Valley, bursting with personality, bright, and tastes just like sunny California.
Not to mention, their tasting room has a spectacular view of Napa Valley. At least I would consider it as maybe the first stop of a wine tour. Because the winery is great to get some bubbly and celebrate. And of course, to enjoy the view of the beautiful, scenic valley,
Quick Facts About Mumm Napa
- Originally named Domaine Mumm (1983) before rebranding as Mumm Napa in 1990
- California outpost of the GH Mumm Champagne house from Reims, France
- Uses traditional Champagne Method to make their sparkling wine, a technique influenced by its French heritage (bottle fermented)
- Partnered with SF Giants
- Brut style sparkling wine, extra dry
- Brut Prestige – Mumm Napa’s signature sparkling wine
- An excellent food wine, especially with Californian style cuisine
- Wine blend – 45% Chardonnay, 45% Pinot Noir, 10% Pinot Gris and Pinot Meunier
- Blended using the best hand-harvested grapes from Devaux Ranch Vineyard in the Carneros region and more than 50 vineyards all over the Napa appellation
Mumm Napa Brut Prestige Sparkling Wine Review
Overall, it’s good for a sparkling wine you can get around the Napa region, especially for a hot summer day.
And for a sparkling wine that’s just under $20, I think Mumm Napa Brut Prestige is a solid choice. You get what you paid for… a dry and crisp bubbly!
They also have a Brut rose (and a Cuvee) on the shelf for around $20. For those that prefer sparkling roses.
Mumm Napa Brut Prestige Tasting Notes
Where To Buy Brut Prestige?
The standard-sized bottle (750 ml) retails for $24, but you can get a bottle at a discount from Vivino for only $17.99.
Böen Pinot Noir – WineO Mark Review Wine Stats Grape Variety: 100% Pinot Noir Vintage: 2021 ABV: 14.6% Wine Region: California Flavor Profile: Cherry, raspberry, blackberry,
Merry Edwards Sauvignon Blanc – WineO Mark Review Wine Stats Grape Variety: 100% Sauvignon Blanc Vintage: 2022 ABV: 14% Wine Region: Russian River Valley, California
The Hess Collection Allomi Chardonnay – WineO Mark Review Wine Stats Grape Variety: 100% Chardonnay Vintage: 2019 ABV: 14.3% Wine Region: Napa Valley, California Flavor Profile:
Stags’ Leap Chardonnay – WineO Mark Review Wine Stats Grape Variety: 100% Chardonnay Vintage: 2022 ABV: 14.1% Wine Region: Napa Valley, California Flavor Profile: Oak, vanilla,
Godeval Cepas Vellas Godello – WineO Mark Review Wine Stats Grape Variety: 100% Godello Vintage: 2021 ABV: 13% Wine Region: Valdeorras, Spain Flavor Profile: Peach,
Félix Solís Mucho Más Tinto N.V. – WineO Mark Review Wine Stats Grape Variety: Tempranillo, Syrah Vintage: Non-Vintage ABV: 14% Wine Region: Spain Flavor Profile: Vanilla,
Zárate Albariño – WineO Mark Review Wine Stats Grape Variety: 100% Albariño Vintage: 2021 ABV: 12.5% Wine Region: Rías Baixas, Spain Flavor Profile: Citrus, grapefruit,